D-Bodhi Multi Level BookcaseRegular price $1,599.99
- Made with an iron frame for durability
- Made of recycled teak wood
- 6 open shelves and 1 drawer for added storage
- Dimensions: 31.5" x 15.75" x 78.74"
- Inside Drawer Dimensions: 26" x 13" x 6.75 "
- Width Shelves: 30" Depth Shelves: 14.25" Height
For any piece of furniture, we recommend:
- Avoiding exposure to direct sunlight to prevent fading and cracking.
- Keeping your furniture placement from any heating or cooling sources to prevent cracking.
- Using coasters and placemats for all hot or cold dishes and cups.
- Using felt tabs for decor items.
- Being aware that heavily dyed fabrics such as denim jeans can transfer on to your lighter furniture and cause discoloration.
- Avoiding possible discoloration by spot testing in an unnoticeable surface before application.
- Wiping up any spills immediately with a dry clean cloth or when necessary a warm damp cloth and mild soap.
- Avoiding the use of harsh household cleaners.
We recommend dusting furniture regularly with a microfiber cloth (or a lint-free cloth). This helps remove abrasive buildup that can damage a finish over time.
Every few months or once a year we recommend using a quality wood furniture polish to enhance the finish and keep your furniture looking new. A light application can go a long way.
Here are a few other tips:
- Do not use chemical cleaners. Instead, use warm water and mild soap.
- Avoid placing your wood furniture in direct sunlight, near heating or cooling sources, or in extremely dry or damp areas. Long exposure to light can cause finishes to fade and extreme temperature or humidity changes can cause the wood to crack or split.
- Use placemats and coasters for hot objects such as pots and cups.