23 g (.8 oz)
A Creamy Spinach and Bacon Dip. Easy to make, to share and enjoy, served in a crusty scooped out sour dough Cob bread loaf, it is hard to beat. Dip it with the crusty bread then eat the whole Cob. Can be made as a baked or chilled dip.
Prepared in Canada
How To Use:
What you Need:
- Spinach Bacon Dip mix (included)
- 250 g (8 oz / 1 cup) cream cheese, softened
- 125 g (4 oz / ½ cup) real mayonnaise
- 125 g (4 oz / ½ cup) sour cream
- 125 g (4 oz / ½ cup) shredded cheese, swiss or cheddar
All you do:
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). In a medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Transfer prepared dip to heat proof dish, cover with cheese and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 mins until cheese is bubbling and golden on top. Serve with slices of French bread or pita chips
Sign up to our newsletter and get special offers, savings, and information about our upcoming events.